This page is set for random play. Click refresh or reload to make a different choice. The music being played is listed below
Please select your preferred background color above
Check this Out
- For those of you who don't know, even more control can be gained over your page by changing the 'font size.'
- In 'Internet Explorer' just click the 'Font' symbol on the top tool bar and select your font size!
- In 'Netscape Communicator' click 'View' on the top tool bar, scroll down and click either 'Increase Font' or 'Decrease Font!'
- In 'Netscape 3.0', go to 'Options' on the top tool bar, click 'General Preferences,' go to 'Fonts' click 'Choose Font' (the top one) select a font and size, click OK, click OK again!
- I only have these 3 browsers on my machine, but I'm sure that those of you with 'Different Browsers'can use the above hints to point you in the right direction!
- You can always fiddle with the 'buttons' on the front of your monitor too!
- Just keep on changing things until you feel comfortable reading, Dudes and Dudesses!
- This may all seem 'trivial' to some, but believe me, there are a lot of people out there who's eyeballs are falling out because they have no control over the way a page looks! If you happened to have arrived here, whether by wit or by luck, I hope you enjoy scanning through my little site. It should be comfortable reading now that you've finally found out how to suck your eyeballs back into your head! For the time being, you'll just have to crank your speakers down to get rid of the music if you want. It's not a perfect world yet! Somebody will show me how to put a volume control on 'random music' or I'll figure it out myself! That's one informative little piece out of the way! I hope it helps!
This should make for a fairly interactive site, which will give the reader a considerable amount of control over the page itself. You can check out the following 4 Java Script Creators by clicking on their names if you wish. The Java Script for the background colors was created by Ernst Christensen, the Java Script for that neat little day of the week thing on the top of the page is by Tim W, and the Java Script for the random music is by Venom. The Java Script for that lottery thing on the 'Indigenous People of Canada' page is by Rhodus Corporation. Neat stuff boys and girls! All of this and more can be found at the home of Joe Burns Ph.D. Visit him at HtmlGoodies if you're interested in html or Java or if you just want to see what he looks like! The Dude even has classes that I can understand! Check it out anyway, you might be surprised at how much you can learn in a short while. Another informative little piece out of the way! Hey! Don't forget to click your browser 'back' button to come back and read what I wrote about The Indigenous People of Canada willya! Just click the banner below!
You are visitor numberthanks for stopping by